We never know when a seemingly simple gesture can make all the difference in someones day...this was one of those gestures. I needed a little pick-me-up, as I was slipping into a small pity party, something I do not like to indulge myself with.
I'm new to the "Award Handouts" so please bear with me. Also, if you are not included in the list, it's only because I followed the rules that limited recipients to a total of 7. So here goes ----->
The rules for this Award are as follows:
Link to the person who awarded you:
Seven unknown facts about yourself:
Award to seven other people -
1. When I was 18 I applied for a job at the Playboy Bunny Club in Dallas, TX., for a cocktail waitress position. Got the job, but chickened out! (my moral compass kicked in)
2. I sold a dress to Lee Harvey Oswald's widow when I worked at a shop in Town East Mall, TX- 1978
3. Bozz Scaggs asked me to snort cocaine with him. I didn't and told him he was a loser! (I know this sounds scuzzy, I wasn't a drug addict...I can't speak for Bozz though)
4. I put a tiny dent in my big sister's Audi when I was 14 years old. (I told my sister about the dent years later)
5. I didn't write my term paper for English my Senior year in High School...my teacher passed me anyway.
6. I want to get my boobs done. (but I won't)
7. I dance in my chair when I'm alone and a good song is playing.
Thank you to "Semi True Torystellar" at Can U Relate? for lifting my spirits with this Award :) Please visit her blog and I'm sure you will be entertained as I was with my very first read!
Now it is my turn to pass this Award on to other Bloggers that I find interesting, entertaining and worth a read by the world at large. So this LOL Award goes to:
Chatty Crone - Funny, Inspirational, Thoughtful and Graciously Southern
This and That (As I Bounce Thru' Life) - "Bouncin' Barb is a jewel. It is apparent from the very first post you read, that she is a giving, caring, loving and very funny lady. I'm thankful I found her!
Tales From A Loser -Belle is absolutely no "loser", please visit her blog and you'l see she has much to offer!
My Life As Jenny!- I laugh just reading her name! She's hilarious- go see.
The Sparkling Diamond - Jennifer is fresh, exciting, funny and you never know what you'll find in her posts!
Even The Nice Ones - Funny, witty, brutally honest and well worth the read.
WHOSYERGURL - Cheryl is sweet, funny and you just know thru her words, she is a good person.
I would continue to hand out this award, but I'm following the rules. I think all my followers deserve to be recipients!